Dad's Home Dad's Home

Ooooo

Grand. Love the timing. My only gripe was that mom remained fully-clothed throughout.

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2

great

The more I see of this the more I like it. The design and the sense of depth is really nice.

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel1 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel1

Visually stunning

Really nice style, love those designs. Some of the action felt a little too tweened to me, would have liked more of it to be on twos. And some of the walking was a bit floaty. But that's a minor thing. Overall fantastic, very atmospheric. Looking forward to the next!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Beautiful

Lovely simple graphic style - felt very cinematic, and you have a great sense of pace and timing. I would like to see how you would tell a more complicated story, something with more of a variety in its rhythm. Overall, a very accomplished piece of work!

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Crikey!

Captivating stuff. The sense of depth in your design is breathtaking. And the effects - light, water, the particle effect. Really enchanting. Great sense of humour. Just goes to show that animation really can parallel tv qualtity. Even exceed it - I mean, each time you watch this it's different. Virtually different, in that you see something new, but literally different in that the randomness of the particle systems is different.
I going to watch it again!

Old: Couple O Shorts 6 Old: Couple O Shorts 6

Very talented animator.

Mate, you have lots of talent. I loved some of your special effects - think I could learn a thing or two by watching your stuff. Can't say I knew completely what was going on, but it don't matter.

ZT responds:

Hahah, I didn't know what was going on either, oh well ;)

Thanks for the review, matey.